Aim of the Awards
The awards provide a unique platform to showcase and reward the industry’s skill, creativity and professionalism in marketing its products and services. Categories include; Consumer Media Award, Detail Aid Award, Practice Marketing Award and the hotly contested Young Marketer of the Year Award.
More than 300 guests from across the industry attend annually, so as well as being a celebration of success, the awards event provides a fantastic networking opportunity.
New for 2019
Year on year, the VMA aims to continually improve this well-renowned and prestigious event and next year is no exception. Acting on the feedback of our guests, sponsors and judges and the commitment of the awards team to raise the bar, in addition to the entertainment on the day and host for the event, the focus is to enhance the judging process to include:
- Improving the online entry process
- Providing consistent entry and judging criteria prior to submission
- Adding an “effectiveness element” to submissions by including SMART objectives and results.
- Introducing an online first phase of judging with a larger number and a more diverse panel of judges.
- Improving transparency of the judging process.
New closing date for Entries
Incorporating the new measures will increase the duration of the judging process, so please note the new closing date for entries is 31st December 2018.
Look out for more details and revised entry forms coming soon.
Make sure you start planning to showcase your 2018 work and be part of this unmissable event!